From NYC to England to Your Theater
From TV series (THE WALKING DEADT) to movies (ZOMBIELAND) to ComicCon, Zombies are everywhere. Now you put them on your favorite stage and bring an audience that's eager for music, laughs and blood! It's perfect all year-round entertainment but especially welcome at Halloween, the 2nd most popular US hoilday.
Following its sold-out performance in England in October 2012 and its celebrated run a FringeNYC in 2011, ZOMBIE WEDDING is now available for licensing. This '80s power pop infused musical takes MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING and adds a romantic Zombie twist. Highlights of the show are:
- Original full length musical comedy
- Two versions: 90 minutes with no intermission or 110 minutes with intermission
- 6 Actors -- 3M, 2F plus 1M/F.
- Music by Daniel Sturman Lyrics and book by R.C. Staab
- Time Period - 1980s
- Set - Brief jungle scene followed by wedding chapel and apartments in Ohio
- Target Audience -- Appropriate for all audiences
- Features -- Special effects (blood), make-up
The reviewers agree:
- "...a gem of the festival" -- TheEasy.com
- "I'd encourage the zombie lover and fans of the B-movie genre to definitely see ZOMBIE WEDDING." -- NY Theatre.com
- "Much undead hilarity ensues..." -- Stage-Rush.com